Golden Child : Let Me

Hey guys!

Golden Child just released their new MV. Yas!! I thought that it will be released around 3 am NZ time just like the teaser and the album preview but it was released around 9 pm so I am grateful that I don't have to stay up late waiting for it ^_^



Moving on to my thoughts about it. This is purely my opinion on the song and MV. Firstly, they are back again with this fresh and young concept and I don't mind cause they fit it so much <3  At first the song is quite ok to me but I ended up liking it a lot especially the bridge part. The song is catchy too and they looked like they are having so much fun in the MV and these makes me smile a lot while watching the MV. They are so lovable and Joochan's high note :') Damn those high notes! And Jibeom's singing! I especially love his singing voice and of course Tag and Jangjun's rap are lit *thumbs up*

Ugh I have so many to comment so I would just spam all these screenshots and comment on some of them ๐Ÿ˜† Btw, there are some screenshots I compiled together because because there's too much screenshots.

Seungmin <3


Donghyun's face here lol

'Hit me if you can!'. All of them are taunting Jaehyun lol

Tag being Y's personal assistant

I have nothing to say here, just ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Superman Bomin!

Jump Golcha jump!! 

Jump Seungmin!! Jump higher for your dream!

They look like they had so much fun

Family pic <3

Judging look

I love them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
There's a lot of individual poses screenshot but it's too many and I only edited Jangjun's and Seungmin's pic because I don't want to download so much pic into my phone.

Look at how fabulous this man is!  
And this cutie pie <3 Why you so cute??


That's enough fangirling for today lol. Oh I am excited to listen to the side track especially Thank You because it sounded so beautiful and caught my attention when I listened to the album preview. I always love Golden Child's ballad songs and it feels like they are hiding these gems just for their fans who's going to listen to all the songs in the album :)

I am also writing a new posts about my new obsession currently but I will continue that later cause I want to sleep now.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction