Getting to know Idolish7

Hey guys!

During my 1 week study break, I finally gave Idolish7 anime a second chance and I did not regret my decision at all because I am now in love with these boys <3 I almost gave up on them because I though it would be a reverse harem but I was wrong!! So wrong! These boys work so hard to achieve their dreams and the anime let me witness their hardship to become idols. The anime is based on Idolish7 mobile game but it's only available in Japan playstore and appstore. It's so hard to be an international fan :'(  My friend told me that I can download it through qooapp but I don't want to because my phone got a lot of important stuffs and I don't want to risk anything.

Spoiler alert!

One of the memorable part would be when they had their first concert right after the group is formed and they were only able to sell 9 tickets. That is so realistic though because it depicts how hard it is to survive in the entertainment business. They started small and I feel like crying when all of them debut together as Idolish7 and I was so attached to them. I can't even pick any favourite because everyone lovable and special in their own ways.

Spoiler ends

The anime have a really good story line and different from other idol anime that I have watched. The manager that makes me assume that this would be a reverse harem anime ( I'm sorry manager 😣) is also lovable and so supportive towards of boys. Their songs are quite good and of course some of the songs have the typical idol songs' vibe a but what's interesting is the MV. Their MVs are phenomenal and I love it so bad  <3 Now it's time to introduce the boys!!



If it's not obvious from the name, they have 7 members and the picture above is just to identify who is who. Now to introduce them for real.


Nikaidou Yamato
Leader
Always referring himself as onii san because he's the oldest

Izumi Mitsuki
The older one of the Izumi's siblings

Izumi Iori
The younger one of the Izumi's siblings

Rokuya Nagi
Have a weird Japanese accent

Nanase Riku
Center
Has a twin brother who is also an idol

Yotsuba Tamaki
Loves King's pudding (Ousama pudding)

Ousaka Sougo
Will show his 'scary' side when he's pissed
Fyi, the descriptions I wrote are very basics and based on my observation. The screenshots are all taken from their Wish Voyage MV and it's the opening song for the anime too.



Give these boys some love!! I will support you Idolish7! I'm going to stop here for now.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction