KUBEPA 2019 Report

Umm, I was planning to post this right after the Japan trip blog. I AM SORRY ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ I had to face my finals first and then I got busy with life so this is truly a late Kubepa report from me. There will be a lot of fangirling sessions that would happen here so bear with me. I only attended the day session so the report would only cover that ~

Note that I will use QUELL's name instead of the seiyuu's name in my report. 

Kubepa's setlist:
1. Seafloor
2. Believer
(Intro)
3. Pale Moonlight
4. ็งปใ‚Šๆฐ—ใช้ขจ (Utsurigi na Kaze)
5. ใ‚ใชใŸใฎ่Šฑ (Anata no Hana)
6. ็œ ใ‚‹ๅคง้ด‰ (Nemuru Ogarasu)                  
(Drama reading)
7. Hidden Eclipse
8. Blue Fire Crater 
(Ending Talk) 
9. Above The Best
10. Double Shooting Stars

Me and my friend were really lucky because we got the seats near the stage. Before the show starts, SolidS and QUELL's Lizz were hanging out on the stage and they are so cute ๐Ÿ˜.



They also played QUELL's Card series PV for us.


When the PV ended, the introduction video for each member started. When each member was introduced, we shouted out their name. SHU! EICHI! ISSEI! ICHIRU! I was quite shy to shout at first but seeing everyone doing it I screamed as loud as I could too!

When they came out on stage, I screamed even harder because they were wearing the same outfit for their promotional pictures! I was so excited and touched that I got to see them in those beautiful outfits with my own eyes. The details on those clothes are no joke. It is super nice!!


They started with Seafloor and Believer. To be honest, I don't remember much what happened when they were performing those two songs because I was still in disbelief that I was there, watching them live. I almost cried when Shu started singing. Their live singing is awesome, seriously! I was not disappointed at all. Everyone is just amazing. I have no other words to describe how great it was.

After Believer's performance, they did their introduction next. I just want to say, they look so much better in real life ๐Ÿ˜ค✊ You can totally listen to their excitement when they were introducing themselves. They said that they also have SolidS' Lizz with them and Shu asked QUELL's Lizz to chase him lol. I also love the way Shu holds Lizz's hand. My eyes keep wandering to that part. It is so cute. 

The next performance is the solo songs from Kachofugetsu series or Kacho series as I would call them because it is so hard for me to pronounce ๐Ÿ˜‚ Shu starts his solo first, of course, Pale Moonlight. Shu's voice is truly heavenly. I will never get over this because his voice is what made me interested in QUELL in the first place. Next is Eichi's song, Utsurigi na Kaze! AHHH EICHI YABAI!!!!! SERIOUSLY YABAI!! At one point of the performance, he went to our side of the stage and starts showing his ero moves and I keep screaming so hard omg. Kou chan showing his yabai side as Eichi is truly dangerous. Tarori, behave yourself!! This performance is truly memorable because I can't get Eichi's yabai side out of my mind. 

Issei is next! The most memorable part of Issei's performance for Anata no Hana is during the second verse where he took out his fan for the dance. Issei performing with the fan is adorable. Lastly, we have Ichiru with Nemuru Ogarasu. AHHH ICHIRU!!! MY BABY ICHIRU!!! The song is very upbeat and it was so hard to wave my lightstick for this song lol. By the way, this performance made me fell in love with Nogami Sho. He is so cute and I truly enjoyed this performance so much.

After the performance, Ichiru and the dancer got off the stage and the light switched off. They then set up 4 microphone stands on stage for the drama reading so everyone sat down and put their light stick on their lap without switching it off. I can't give an accurate translation of the content of the drama reading because my Japanese skill is not that good yet but I get the gist of what happened. Basically, they were discussing Kubepa's setlist. Ichiru kept being teased and it was so cute. Another notable scene is when Issei and Ichiru fell asleep and Shu and Eichi (the parents ๐Ÿ˜ค✊) asked them to go to bed. They were sleepwalking on stage and Issei even lied down on the stage. Shu then asked Eichi if he wants to continue talking and of course, Eichi agreed. Everyone was screaming because the Shuei moment is strong here. I love how everyone was so into character during the reading, and even the facial expression was on point and I am so happy that I got to experience it.

The last scene of the reading is truly foreshadowing the next performance because the next one is Hidden Eclipse. The song of Shuei nation. I... have no words to describe this.. It is beautiful... My need for Shuei moment is fulfilled. Next, we have Blue Fire Crater! The twins ran on stage when Hidden Eclipse ended. I don't know how many times I typed this but I will never stop talking about how cute and adorable the twins are. They have this cute clapping choreography and I can't take my eyes away whenever they do it. I got to learn it one day ๐Ÿ˜‚! It was such an energetic performance and I am glad they performed this song live.

Afterward, everyone got back on stage and they announced that the live is ending. Everyone in the hall was shocked because it was so short and they were only performing 8 songs so far. The members then said their closing remarks before moving on to the last two songs.

They sang Above the Best and to be honest, I can't recognize the song's opening at first because I rarely listen to it. I tried looking for the song online after the show but I have no luck. I can't even find it on play music store. If anyone knows where I can get the song legally, please tell me. Help me complete my QUELL songs collection!

The last song is Double Shooting Stars! I think that this is such a good choice for the finale! The highlight of the song is the chorus part, specifically the "I'm wishing upon double shooting stars" line.  They have lightstick choreo for this song ๐Ÿ˜†. I try to draw it lol hope that it is understandable.



The dancers also had a dance break during the song and they were amazing! The live performance for Double Shooting Stars is something that I would never forget in my life. The song ended and we did the kubetteru call. I have always wanted to join kubetteru call with everyone so it was really nice that I don't have to do it alone. They then said thank you and the streamers are fired meaning that the day show ended. To be honest, I don't know why people were catching the streamers but it turned out that the streamers have the signature of QUELL's members! I found it amazing because we got to keep it as souvenirs and the hall doesn't need much cleaning for the next session because everyone already picked the streamers ๐Ÿ˜‚.

The lighting is not that good but if you see closely,
you can see the member's signature.

This is not related to whatever happening during the show but I am amazed at whatever I experience before going into the hall. Firstly, the line. The line is super super long but that is not what I am amazed at. I am amazed at how fast the line is moving. It was super efficient! Next is the standees! THEY. HAVE. QUELL. STANDEES!!!!! We were required to line up to take pictures of the standees and me and my friend did!

Behold.... QUELL standees!!
I also got myself a Kubepa hoodie and got Issei and Ichiru's stuff (?) for free ๐Ÿ˜† It is not a poster so if someone could tell me what they are, I would appreciate it. 

Kubepa hoodie ๐Ÿ˜Š


The free Kuga twins poster(?)
The last observation is totally unrelated but I can't take my eyes off from one of the modified Kubepa shirt that someone was wearing. She did great with the modification and I was really tempted to take a picture but I was too shy. Instead, I drew the simplified version of how the shirt looks like ๐Ÿ˜†. Of course in reality, the shirt look so much better ✊๐Ÿ˜ค.


This is the end of my Kubepa report. It has been a hard journey to experience the show first hand but everything is worth it! Hey, I passed all my subjects this semester too so there is totally no regret and I am glad that I followed through with my crazy plan to watch QUELL in Japan. I am so sorry for the very (seriously) late posts but at least it is done! I hope that I can go to more tsukipro live in the future too! Let us pray for the best ๐Ÿ˜‡. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction