Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction

Hello fam!

Recently, Readyyy released new costumes for all the units in conjunction with Readyyy 2nd Anniversary Live "THE NEW MOMENT". First of all, congratulations Readyyy!!!! We made it to the second anniversary and I am so happy that there are still many people supporting the project. I am also glad that the project did not end with the game. 

For the costumes, I like to call it the 2020 version. They revealed the new costumes in their youtube video so do check it out!



2020 version

2018 version

Sp!ca


For Sp!ca's costume, I really love how the theme revolves around stars and they look so prince-like. I just realised that Takumi is the only one wearing white boots though. He is also the only one wearing a bow tie. 

Kuze Mitsuki 

  • Mitsuki princely aura is so strong!! 
  • *Grab Mitsuki's hand*
Nishikido Samon

  • Samon's hair!!! His hair!!!
Igarashi Hiro 


  • Hiro looks so much mature here ๐Ÿฅบ
 Konno Azusa 


  • Looking at Azusa calms me ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kurumizawa Takumi 

  • Takumi is so cute!! 
  • Happy Takumi is a happy me. 
  • His baggy pants.

Maten Rocket 


I love their new costumes so much! Street clothing like their old costumes, but now everyone's clothes have the same colour scheme, red and black. 

Fujiwara Soushi

  • Soushi! Soushi! Soushi!
  • He wears a necklace now
  • Soushi's smug face. Give me back my pure Soushi.
  • He also let his hair down 
Iseya Zen 

  • Zen's hairband is gone
  • I love his hoodie!!! 
  • Wild Zen ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • Ignition!!!!
Sanada Junnosuke

  • No more Junnosuke with cap. 
  • His outfit is paired up with Aki!!! 
  • I like his hair clip.
  • Why is Junnosuke getting cuter from my point of view?
  • Junnosuke's shoulder.

Takachiho Aki 


  • Aki let down his bangs :')
  • Cute!!!
  • Outfit partner with Junnosuke ✊

Just4U


Just4U outfits... This is a major upgrade! From cute to mature ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• They look like a mafia family. Black outfit but still keeping the yellow elements. 

Akashi Tatsuma

  • TATSUMAN I LOVE YOU!!
  • He is still wearing the same necklace as his previous outfit. I wonder if the necklace has a special meaning for him ๐Ÿค” 
  • *cough*MafiaBossTatsuma*cough*
Yanagawa Sui 


  • Sui with braid is something that I never thought I need in life
  • Wear that fedora, please
Ayasaki Komugi 

  • Look at my son, all grown up :')
  • He changed his earings! A flower design! Cute!
  • Graduated from bow tie. He now wears a real tie :')
Orikasa Riku

  • Riku looks softer now. 
  • Did his hair get longer? Or just my imagination?
  • Still the cute Riku I know ✊

RayGlanZ


Honestly, RayGlanZ new outfit screams "Emperor Touya and his generals". I feel like their outfit is military-inspired. I love it ๐Ÿ’• Look at Chihiro and Ango's hat. They are fabulous!

Munakata Touya 

  • The cape suits Touya so much.
  • His hair doesn't change at all. 
  • His earings doesn't change too. 
  • Emperor Touya
Usui Chihiro


  • Chihiro with crop top ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Still the angsty looking Chihiro I know... I'm glad.
Kousaka Ango

  • His pose is so cool!! 
  • Mama Ango!! 
  • Why are his pants so baggy though.
  • I am threatened by this man.

La-Veritta 


Their costumes are majestic and grand as always. In their old costumes, Uta wears white while Gen wears black but now, both of them are wearing black and white. I wonder if there's a meaning behind it. My head cannon says that they are understanding each other better now so the line separating them is diminishing bit by bit and mixed with one another, thus a mixture of black and white in their new costumes. Gen's costume is still mainly black while Uta's costume is mainly white. 

Kamijou Uta

  • The eyepatch?!! Why is Uta wearing an eyepatch?? THE EYEPATCH IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL TOO!! 
  • Uta, an angel, a tsundere one though.
Shimizu Genshin

  • I love his costume a lot. 
  • Don't you guys feel like the small cape at his shoulder looks like a wing ๐Ÿ‘€ A devil's wing. At the black side of his costume too.

That's it for my costume review. I am posting this today to celebrate Readyyy anniversary! I am just so happy at how far they have come ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• You guys should totally check out their seiyuus' twitter for the pics! Here is one of my favourite picture and it was posted by Soushi's seiyuu, Sawada Ryuichi! He posted the pictures of the leaders with the international Readyyy fan flower stand ๐Ÿ˜ญ I legit cried when I saw that. 


It is not much but I hope you guys enjoy my review for their new costumes. Please give Readyyy a lot more love ๐Ÿ’• They don't have the game anymore but they are still keeping the project alive! They have showroom occasionally and they also released new songs a few days ago! Give them a lot of support and love because they deserve it ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction