SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Tsukipro has released the preview for the third volume of SQ 「CARDS」series, QUELL 「HEART」! 
The CD will be released on 31st July 2020 with the following tracklist. 

1:Love You Forever 
2:愛の希望 (Ai no Kibou) 
3:Love You Forever -off vocal- 
4:愛の希望 -off vocal- (Ai no Kibou -off vocal-)

You can watch the MV here! 



Now.. for my reaction! Note that this is purely my own thoughts too.

1st track: Love You Forever

This song is.... made me soft 🥺 Even the PV, wow, the soft colours they used suits the song very much. When the instrumental starts playing at the beginning, I knew it would be a song that can melt my heart and I am not wrong. This is seriously healing 🥰


I love this part in the MV where they have different scenery for each person. My personal favourite is Ichiru's window scenery! 

I just love the scenery of Ichiru's window ok 😂

Before the chorus part, they showed QUELL together! In their Kubepa outfit! We love a happy family 💕

Kazokuberu 💙💚💙💕

The chorus part! I really love the chorus part 😭 The chorus starts with "I will love you forever" Ahhhh my heart 😭 All the English parts of the chorus have QUELL as the background and those lyrics are meaningful too. 
 
"I will love you forever"

"My heart calls out to you"


"I love you with all my heart"

"These aqua songs are for you"

Another sweet song from QUELL, I will never get enough of them💕

2nd track: 愛の希望 (Ai no Kibou) 

The second song is just... wow. I am truly amazed.

When the preview for Ai no Kibou starts, the mood reminds me of their song in SQ 1st volume of Cards series, Club the Cage. I can feel the angst just from this short preview and I am loving every single moment of it! The preview is dark and giving us a mysterious and horror vibe. I love that QUELL is trying out more different genres than what they are used to and they still delivered! 

The intro part! The intro part is already dark but it still didn't prepare me with the angst 💦

The dark QUELL in the intro

I got goosebumps when the first line starts, accompanied by the mysterious vibe of the preview, it was 😤👌👌 Each and every scene in this song preview is wonderful but I want to point this scene out, before the chorus, where the cup is overflowed by what I assumed as blood. 


The short part before the chorus is so good too!

The part where they sang this line

And then the chorus starts.... it is.. beautiful 🥺👌💕 QUELL and angsty song is unexpectedly a good combination and I don't mind listening to more of this kind of song from QUELL in the future. 

Dark QUELL is still beautiful 

You can preorder the CD from here or here. I usually preordered from CD Japan but if you want to save money on shipping, you can consider buying the digital album on Google Play Music Japan when it is released! This option is a lifesaver if you want to save money but you really want to listen to the album (just like me a few months ago, well, I still do). 

To summarise my experience of listening to the whole preview, the PV went from 🥰 to 😨 quickly. The contrast between the two songs is so big. QUELL lowered my guard with the sweet and soft song at the start before going for the full assault on me for the second song. It was unfair. I was not prepared for that!! The short versions for both songs are so good and I definitely can't wait to listen to the full version when it is released!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction