Golden Child comeback!

Hey guys!

I just finished my last paper last week so I am finally free!! Hello 3 weeks winter break!
Along with that Golden Child is going to have their comeback :') Such great timing. It is their first single album and they named it "Goldenness" based on the fandom name  >‿<  It was around 3 am in my country when they released the teaser and it is so good :') I watched it multiple time lol and cue the teaser and screenshots that I took while watching it.




OMG Seungmin with black hair is the cutest

Fab Jangjun



I feel attacked

Bomin <3

That judging look


In my opinion, Jibeom have this pure image 

Family pic <3


I am ready!

I am ready for this! Golden Child fighting!!!

Ciao guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction