My ACG event experience : What you should know before going to Comic Fiesta

Hey guys!

It has been a month after Comic Fiesta aka CF and I am finally writing something about it. Yeah.. I don't have any excuse for not writing except for being lazy.

CF is the largest ACG event held in Malaysia every year and the crowd is amazing. There are so many people there and it it advisable to buy the early bird ticket to avoid the super long line to buy the tickets on the spot. I went with my siblings and cousins this year and it was a tiring weekend and felt like my leg would come off from too much walking. I bet I lose one or 2 kg just by walking around CF for two whole days (x . x). I will include some tips for anyone who wants to go to CF in the future below.

Tips to prepare for Comic Fiesta

1. Tickets.

It is better to buy the early bird tickets as the line to buy the on the spot ticket is unbelievably long. It's either you queue up really early (legit super early) or be in line for more than an hour. However, with the early bird tickets, you could save time.

2. Money

This is important. Make sure you have a lot of money with you because you will spend it. However, if you are really trying to save, I suggest you prepare your budget (at least RM 200) and avoid the ATM machine nearby so that you will not overspent which I failed to do #noRegrets

3. Accomodation

In 2017 it was held in KLCC so I stayed in a hotel nearby KL Sentral. The hotels around KLCC would be expensive so staying nearby is actually quite ok. There is a lot of cheap hotel near KL sentral and using apps such as Traveloka would save your money too as sometimes it would be cheaper than walk in price. I stayed in Easy Hotel which is located just in front of NU Sentral and the service there is amazing. The room is clean too. Thumbs up for Easy Hotel crew. Thanks for the wonderful stay there <3

4. Clothes

If there is an ACG events, there would also be cosplayers. If you are a cosplayer, make sure to read CF guidelines because there are some props that are not allowed. Even if you cosplay, better bring extra flat shoes or slippers especially if you are wearing high heels because you will walk a lot.  For those peoples who are not cosplaying make sure to wear comfortable shoes for the very same reason as bringing the extra shoes. Wear comfortable clothes too as there are a lot of people and it would be extremely crowded so please don't wear thick clothing.


These are some important tips that I could think of based on my experience but the most important things are to take good care of your own personal belongings and don't forget to have fun! Good luck saving money for CF this year.

Make sure all your devices are fully charged too because you will need it. Bringing power bank is truly advisable. By the way, here are some pictures from CF 2017.

Yup. I am Liui's fan so I made this card for him
with my cousin's help

Loving this cosplay <3

Lining up for Liui's autograph session

Cosplay competition's contestants and judges; Liui, Hikarin and Chihiro

Hikarin poster that I gave to my friend


I will write another post for my CF haul because I bought a lot lol.  Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction