Golden Child comeback - It's U

Hey guys!

Yesterday was Golden Child comeback and I have been excited the whole week (*-*) I immediately watched the MV since the release and have been replaying it lol. Cue MV!





I love it <3 The song is catchy and the MV is cute. The synchronisation is no joke and I fell in love with them again. Although Jaeseok is not in the group anymore you will always be in our heart! Fighting Golden Child!!

Here are some screenshots from the MV. Cue pictures!

Our maknae Bomin looks so matured :')

Seungmin and Donghyun (*-*)



Leader Daeyeol

Be careful Y   (>_<)

More Seungmin

Seungmin again

Those two on the locker though lol



From the screenshots, it is quite obvious who my bias is though haha. Seungmin is just too cute and lovable. The MV feels incomplete though so I hope that Woolim would release the full Golden Movie soon. I was already excited because of the trailer and thought that a movie would be released together with the MV but I am still satisfied.




Btw I also bought Golden Child Miracle album lol  #noRegrets . I would totally share the pictures of the album when I received it later.

That's all for this post. Ciao! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction