Tsukino Production : Growth

Hey guys!

It's me again. I am wondering why I am here again instead of listening to my lecture recording...
This post is dedicated for Growth!! Yas finally!!!



Some people may not be familiar with them but Growth is a group under Tsukino Production and the juniors of Procellarum and Six Gravity from Tsukiuta series. Growth is also a part of ALIVE series with SOARA which is a band under Tsukino Production.

What is so great about Growth though? First, their music. The genre of their musics are folks and ethnics. I fell in love with their music when I listen to their seiyuu's performance of Rudder Qiana. It was unforgettable experience. I still remember the chills I had when I listen to their harmonisation. Ahh seriously it was amazing that I started searching more about their songs.



Growth Seiyuu's performance of Rudder Qiana




My favourite Growth's song, My Gloria

Now the members!

Eto Koki : Growth's Leader


Sakuraba Ryota

Yaegashi Kensuke



Fujimura Mamoru : Growth's producer


If you know Japanese the official website is the best place to get to know them.

Koki, Ken and Ryota  are already involved in the entertainment industry before they formed Growth but Mamoru is a normal office worker before that. Koki met Mamoru on the street when Mamoru lose his job and home. Koki fell in love with Mamoru's music thus encourage him to 'pick' Mamoru up. Listening to the first volume of the Drama CD is totally recommended though to know about formation of Growth and the translation is available online too.

I also managed to bought my first Growth CD recently and it is the Star Sail album. The CD also have drama tracks but unfortunately I do not Japanese :'(  I could not even find the translation of the drama track online so hopefully my cousin is willing to translate this for me or someone would upload the translation soon.





That's all for Growth. Ciao guys!

P/s by the time I finish writing this, I already sat my final paper two days ago and not obligated to watch the lecture recordings anymore lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction