Officially a Golden Child fan!

Hey guys!! I just finished my first paper today and here I am writing this although I have 3 papers left.

I am seriously in trouble now though... I started stanning a k-pop group for real. Well I did say I am a fan of Infinite but I am not as devoted to them like I do with Golden Child now. I never imagined this day would come but they are just amazing and lovable. Golden Child are so adorable and some members are so extra (I am referring to you Jangjun and Tag lolol). I even remembered everyones name in just a week which is a rare occurance. Well, as a malay saying said, alang-alang menyeluk pekasam, biar sampai ke pangkal lengan, which mean as I have gone this far, I should finished what I had started, I will continue my ramble on them.

Well for starters, they have 11 members and all info can be found in the link below.

http://kprofiles.com/golden-child-mem

Fun fact!
One of the members is Infinite Sungyeol younger brother and they look so alike that they could pass as twins in my opinion. Even my sister thought they are twins the first time she saw them together lol.


Their dance and song are addictive too! The synchronisation is no joke. Damdadi is the famous one right now but I just watched them perform What Happenned! on stage and it was perfect too!! <3

What Happenned! Fancam recording

I prefer the fancam recording because we can clearly see the synchronised dance. The footwork is just amazing. I don't know what other words should I use to describe this amazingness.


Damdadi MV. Totally recommended!

For anyone who wants to get to know them can watch their predebut series; Woolimpick 2017. It is a great way to get to know them and that is how I got hooked to them. Btw, I  accidentally found their videos while procrastinating my programming project lol. What coincidence haha. I will write more about them in the future too so I guess I can add Otaku World + GolCha stan to my blog name 😂 Oh yeah I also planned to write about Tsukipro too in the future too! Ok that is all...

Ciao everyone!! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction