A student's life

Hey guys!!
Wow it has been a long time since I have been writing. A new semester just started and I got sick...in the middle of winter which makes it worse >_<
I knew that summer anime has started but I haven't watch them yet except for Tsurezure Children episode 1. I am not really that busy yet as it is still the second week through the semester now but my sickness just just makes my mood to watch anime non existence and I have been watching K pop and Korean TV shows lol. I am an Inspirit now woo!!

Infinite logo that I drew in my Uni course book... Oops >.<  Not feeling guilty at all :p
For this blog I may post stuff here once for every two weeks or may be once a week. It really depends with my schedule actually. And for the first anime,manga or game stuff that I would actually post here is a mobile that I started playing recently and it is seriously good. That would be my next post as this post is purely to tell everyone about what I have been doing the past two weeks. Hmm I think I should post my weekly activities here is a nice idea too. That's all for now. Have a great day guys!

Ciao!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction