QUELL Drama CD Vol 3 "A new Step" : Reaction

Hello hello!

I received my QUELL drama CD vol 3recently and finally managed to listen to the whole track.  There are 5 tracks in total and the whole drama track is approximately one hour. Honestly, the drama track is so wholesome to me. The bond between them is so strong and their interaction seriously made me squeal and smile the whole time although there is also some bittersweet moment. I will just share my thoughts while listening to the drama track here but the translations for the drama tracks have been translated by Ryota san on Tumblr. You should definitely check it out here but I also recommend buying the drama CD too because it is definitely worth it! You can buy the drama CD here. Not an ad or promotion but I bought all my CDs from Cd Japan because they support international shipping and the site is in English too. Made my life so much easier ~ 

My copy of QUELL Drama CD ~

QUELL Vol 3: thoughts
  • Shuei moment hnghhh. They went on a date after work uwu
  • Shu got lonely because the children are not at home ๐Ÿฅบ
  • Ichiru and Issei got jealous of Shu because he got to eat Eichi's cooking. So cute. 
  • Ichiru supporting Issei's love for photography.. Siblings goal ๐Ÿ’•
  • Shu is such a worrywart. Papa Shu showing his colours ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Mama Eichi in action!
  • Shu's word of wisdom. Thank you Shu.
  • Icchi "Yosh Okay!" is so cute!!!!
  • When Shu and Eichi telling the twins about having their own manager, it feels like they are discussing about adopting someone into their family.
  • Shu trusts Eichi so much :'D
  • Issei bragging about Ichiru to Eichi ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅบ
  • I want to see Issei's picture too :'D
  • Eichi praising the twins but ended up getting more praise from Issei instead ๐Ÿ˜ญ Eichi, I feel you๐Ÿ˜ญ You are not the only one crying. Heartfelt moment ๐Ÿ˜ข
  • I love you too Issei and Ichiru ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• Thanks for giving me joy too ๐Ÿ’•
  • Eichi announcing his love to his children is gold.
  • Issei's pout because he wants to brag about Ichiru to Shu and don't want Eichi to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • I can't see it but from the way he talks, it is so obvious.. That is so cute!! 
  • Shu got jealous because he felt left out. Stay strong Shu!
  • Shu reminiscing the time he 'proposed' to Eichi lol.
  • QUELL manager!!! Yuzuki (?) Hiro san! I am not so sure about his last name so I will call him Yuzuki san because this is what I heard.
  • Yuzuki san is a very capable guy. His voice is soothing too. I love him :')
  • Yuzuki san got scared by Ichiru easily lol.
  • Yuzuki san loves the twins face ๐Ÿ˜‚ He called them the beautiful twins ๐Ÿ’•
  • Protect Yuzuki san at all cost!!!
  • Yuzuki san, I feel you. The twins are indeed beautiful that you can't help but just stare at them.
  • QUELL convincing Yuzuki san to join them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’• It does feel like they are getting him to join their family :'D
  • Welcome to the family Yuzuki san! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰
  • Shu cooking. *flashback to the time he made his white sauce*
  • Ichiru's talk with Shu... :'D 
  • I need an official visual for Yuzuki san!!!
  • My love for Ichiru keeps increasing y'all. He is baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction