I GOT TO WATCH QUELL LIVE!!!

Hello people, I am still alive wee!!

It is obvious from the title but I just need to scream this out again. *clears throat*

I GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE QUELL PERFORM LIVE AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The journey started when I managed to get a ticket for SQ Party Ver QUELL or KUBEPA in short and fast forward to 6th of October 2019, I am there, in Omiya Sonic City, QUELL standing in front of me on stage. It has been an amazing journey to actually travel to Japan and watch them live so I am definitely writing out the journey here especially to relife the moment. I am planning to post my Japan trip adventure and KUBEPA report into two different posts so just wait for it! For a sneak peek, you might want to check out my Instagram posts for my trip ๐Ÿ˜† I am truly excited to share this so do look forward to it!

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction