Just4U: Daitan Futeki ni Koi Shitai reaction

Ahaha hello there people of the Internet. It had been a long time isn't it ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm so sorry but I was so busy this semester. I was just busy keeping my grades and myself alive. I'm so glad it's over!! I just sat for my final paper 2 days ago and I'm so proud that I managed to go through that hell.

Now for the real rant. So I watched this short PV from Readyyy Project a few months ago and they totally got me, hook, line and sinker. I am now giving my love and support for them <3 My favourite group is Just4U and their short PV is actually the very first one from Readyyy Project that I watched so I have an emotional attachment to them. They are just so cute and adorable. The group is unique too. They have 2 shotas... 2 SHOTAS!!! Hahaha this is so rare lol. Sui and Tatsuma are like the older brothers of the group while Riku and Komugi are the younger brothers. I realised that I am not that good at writing profiles and whatnot after writing about Growth and Quell in my previous posts so here's the official site for the Readyyy Project to get to know more about the project.

Btw they finally released their full MV on Youtube because they reached 70K preregistrations for the game ๐Ÿ˜† I usually just rant a bit on my IG story or twitter but there's so much details that I found while watching the MV on replay and I need to get it out. So here's Daitan Futeki ni Koi Shitai by Just4U <3





So... first thing first, *deep breath*
They started the MV by showing Tatsuma taking a deep breath and calm himself before the song starts!!! Aghh. My rant will continue in the pictures' captions ๐Ÿ˜Œ


His puffed cheeks ๐Ÿ˜†

Tatsuma and Sui ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

If you guys can see it, Sui is still waving at the fans in this part. That, people, is what I called great fanservice.

Sui is still waving lol 

Komugi cute body roll ๐Ÿ™ˆ Sexy~


Ahh this part is good too

Riku expression here though <3

*uwu intensifies*

That pose. Komugi please stop killing me 

Ayy so cool <3

They end it with the leader as usual ๐Ÿ˜Œ

That's it guys. That's all I have to say today. I'm glad to get this out of my chest lol. Ciao!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction