First Quell CD -Believer-

Hey guys!

Recently I bought Quell first drama CD and I have been waiting for more than a month for that CD to arrived. The biggest factor it arrived so late would be because I don't want to spend so much money on delivery. As long as it arrived safely and that is what matters!



From the previous post, I already mentioned that I love Tsukino Productions group and this time I managed to buy the first album and CD by Quell.

A small introduction on Quell:
4 members group that consist of Izumi Shu (leader), Kuga Issei, Kuga Ichiru and Horimiya Eichi.

SNS001
From left: Shu, Eichi, Issei and Ichiru

Fun facts about Quell


- Quell is a part of SQ series together with SolidS
- They debuted later than SolidS, SOARA and Growth
- Quell's leader, Izumi Shu was in the same unit as SolidS leader, Shiki previously

I fell in love with them the moment I heard Wings tbh. It was so good! Their members are also great and Quell feels like a family. Shu would be the dad, Eichi is the mom and the twins, Issei and Ichiru are the children. Even in the anime Eichi are always worried about the twins and that is so heartwarming.

By the way, the drama CD is about how Shu managed to save the twins, bring them to the entertainment world and formed Quell together with Eichi. I dared to buy the drama CD this time as I managed to find the translations that was posted by Tsukino Production FB page. Thank you Tsukino Production FB page <3

Ciao!

Oh FYI I think it has been almost two months since I wrote this but it's never been posted until now lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction