V's route is out and I'm screaming!

Hey guys!!!

So as the title says, Cheritz released V's route for Mystic Messenger and it was the best thing that happened to me this week :') I almost screamed when I was at uni that night lol. I actually have assignments due next week but I don't care anymore. It was amazing!! V's route is super expensive though.. It cost 300 hourglass but luckily I have been saving for this day and I did not even spend any real money for it.



It is another story so the setting is also different from casual story and deep story. The story is set 6 months after Rika's death and the way we encounter RFA is also totally different from the usual routes. I want to ramble more but that would totally spoil the game and I don't want to do that. I am not a fan of spoiler so rest assured that I would not post the important screenshot here.

 But the main point is that the route is amazing and the visual novel mode is fully voiced too. V's voice is the epitome of calmness. It has been two days but I could not contain my tears at some part of the game haha. I am super emotional lol. And that's it guys. I would end my ramble here. It is still day 2 and there are many more to come. For anyone who are playing this, good luck in getting a good ending and may V not end up like the secret ending. That totally wreck my heart though.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction