Introducing......ME!!!

Hey guys! This would be my first post in this post so I thought it would be nice to introduce myself as well as this blog. I am Rin, a university student struggling to make sure that she is not drowned in her own assignments and agony. University life is hard and I usually escaped reality by playing games, watch anime and reading manga although I would not really recommend it. I don't really like to post too much otaku stuff in social media but I would feel frustrated if I could not get some stuff out of my head and this is where the blog comes in. I would post random stuff about anime, manga and games (mostly otome games) ranging from reviews to game play. It is nice meeting you guys!!
Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KUBEPA 2019 Report

SQ「CARDS」Series Volume 3 QUELL「HEART」PV : Reaction

Readyyy 2020 Costumes + Reaction